lalalaura725

The Little Pink Book Boutique

YA book blogger, paranormal addict, sucker for a good love story. Adore fairies and angels, and enjoy getting lost in a good dystopian or fantasy novel. Tons of reviews, giveaways, and other fun bookish stuff on my blog, The Little Pink Book Boutique.

Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series #1)

Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series #1) - I can't really find anything about this book that I can say that I liked. I really disliked it, from beginning to end, and I was so excited to read it. I guess I built it up too much, and was let down--Horribly and hard.Things I Hated:--Grace was very 1 dimensional. She didn't have much depth. --Sam was very emotional, very sissy-like, not very manly or masculine like you'd expect a werewolf to be.--The relationship between Grace & Sam was never fully developed.--Why did a 16-year-old let her werewolf boyfriend live in her house, under her parents roof? (Not that I'm a prude or anything...it's just weird)--Sam was barely a werewolf for any of the book.--There was so much turmoil in the pack, and while you learn a little bit about the pack I was left wanting more.Things I Liked:Hmm...this is a toughy. I don't know. I really don't know what to say for things I liked, I really didn't like anything and found myself struggling to finish the book.